BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's i am still having trouble getting into my boot via the central locking system or by using the key.

I think what has happened is that my child opened the boot manually with the key while the car was locked and now i think the boot lock is out of sync with the rest of the locking system.

what i need to know is this.... when the boot is locked is the key hole in the vertical position or the horazontal position:confused once i get this sorted it should be fine i hope.

At present when i open the car with the remote fob and press the boot lock to open the boot it locks all 4 doors.

using the key it turns the boot lock to the right and won't open the boot and if i turn the key to the left (standing at the rear of the car) it only turns half way but from time to time it will open:confused cheers in advance

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for those links billyWhizz i have only the one key and it has opened the boot in the past,once opened it will work for a few times then go out of sync again.
will check the wiring next time i get in and hope it isn't as bad as those in the pics:mad
cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts