BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:thumbsup - Cost - about 50 quid. Time to put on 15 minutes.

I was sceptical about how well this would improve my stock suspension. Was I surprised though. Car feels more stable and there is considerably less yaw or lean when cornering or through roundabouts.

Thanks for advice....

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Do you have the lower X brace as fitted to the M3 and convertibles? many people say that they are a better upgrade than a upper strut brace

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Do you have the lower X brace as fitted to the M3 and convertibles? many people say that they are a better upgrade than a upper strut brace
No Ronnie - wasn't aware of this. By the by, any benefit from a similar brace on the back???

·
Registered
89 Posts
so if i were to have a X-brace on my E36 with coilover kit, would that make it much more better for roundabouts and hard cornering?
good find ronnie, might have to invest in 1 :D

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
so if i were to have a X-brace on my E36 with coilover kit, would that make it much more better for roundabouts and hard cornering?
good find ronnie, might have to invest in 1 :D
Yes, it's one of the single best upgrades you can do for handling I hear from some e36 relatives :cool

·
Registered
89 Posts
can you get a rear brace for the E36 for that kind of money ???:D

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey thats not a bad price either :D cheers for that, when i load the page , only a few links work so didnt see it :D
Cheers Ronnie

1 - 9 of 9 Posts