BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone just wanted to get some ideas, right basically, my clutch bearing has gone and it makes a awful noise but this does not effect the clutch use, how ever I've been told that the clutch won't last long with out bearings, I got quoted £250 for it, on another hand I have a friend who is selling a 328i with cream leather seats and 50k on the clock with one owner but car has been written off coz it's Been hit from behind, so I was think to buy that car for £400 and switch everything over and I have a nice 328 under my bonnet but then I'll have to pay another £350? To carry out the conversion soo what do guys recommend ?? Can be honest and I honesty wil be happy to hear the truth :) thanks..

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
Have you considered the change in insurance? or got a quote?

Also could you please remember to add the vehicle details and a informative title in the Thread Title next time as per forum rules please http://www.bimmerforums.co.uk/forum/...ement.php?f=69, the Thread title has been done for you this time. It makes it far easier for people looking up help for their own problems or conversions if they have the same car.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts