BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
Off the top of my head I would say probably not but the only way to be sure is check the distances between the bolt holes on the runners.

A seat is a seat and you may be in luck, just because the 5 series is bigger than the 3 doesn't mean that the seats are.

Could you let us know what the differences are please, unless another member posts with the answer:thumbsup

·
Registered
5 Posts
Sorry for bumping this,but i also got e34 sport front cloth seats and i'd like to fit them into my e36.
Anyone done this before here?

·
Registered
776 Posts
Try lining it up mate. 4 bolts and the seat is out. No harm in trying. At worst you would need custom mounts.

·
Registered
298 Posts
It takes <5mins each to remove the seats of these cars, off the top of my head it's 2x 13mm nuts and 2x 13mm bolts then unclipping the SRS connectors on the E36!

·
Registered
776 Posts
But what about fitment? Arent the e34 seats wider than 36 ones and might have lack of space from both sides?
Spend 5 minutes with a socket/wrench and find out mate. Honestly, it's very easy to remove a seat. 4 bolts then give yourself a pat on the back.

That or measure them both first.

·
Registered
55 Posts
well i got a e34 and e36 so would b gd to know as my e36 has got black leather :) n the e34 has got cloth

but visualy they look the same size but like people have said measure em up or just give it a bash if i get round to it ill let u know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts