BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fitted my HIDS yesterday and they look brilliant, other drivers don't seem to agree. They all use there antidazzle wen I'm behind lol. When I removed the headlights could I of adjusted something? The electric adjustment is all the way down by the way. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
do you have shrouds fitted?

·
Registered
156 Posts
If you have projectors might be an idea to check the beam height against a wall, cant remember the measurements but it is possible to adjust. If you have reflector lights you will probably need shrouds as well as H7R lamps and you might not stop people getting mad at you ;)

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Measure the height to the centerpoint of your headlight, then at night park your car a couple of meters from a wall (but on a flat surface), adjust the beam until they are lower than the mid-point measurement and try it out!?! If you still get flashed proggressively keep lowering them until you stop peeing people off.

Dunk

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Didn't think you could have HIDS with shrouds throughout it would melt them. Were can I get them from?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Please remember to title your threads in accordance with forum rules....

Shrouds are available on Ebay and are made from Aluminium and powdercoated so they won't melt-I have them on mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts