BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I jack the car from?

Obviously, on the sill where you'd use the scissor jack, but where else is there that I could fit a proper jack?

chassis rails ok to use?

·
Registered
294 Posts
if lifting the rear i always put the jack under the diff, at the front under the crossmember, chassis rails normaly ok at the front but you have to remember these cars aren't new anymore.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can you please fill in you car specifications Ghazoobe? It will make it easier for us to help you for the next time...thanks! :thumbsup

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That's because those are my editing skills after I found out what you drive :sarcastic...:rofl
eh :confused

you barely changed the title

I thought it started off as 'E34 525 TDS Jacking Points' :confused

edit:
ah I see I think, you guys all have the year in the title too? (d'oh, missed that when I read the rules 1st time)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Glad you now understand about thread title rules Ghazoobe :thumbsup...if only some of the newbies would learn to do the same :hihi

·
Registered
691 Posts
Can you see any decent sized chassis rails?
Make sure its solid matey, i dont wanna have to come and save your squashed ass!!! :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you see any decent sized chassis rails?
Make sure its solid matey, i dont wanna have to come and save your squashed ass!!! :D
think so, one way to find out I guess :D

tbh the underneath of the car looks dammed good, specially coming from owning 200sx's :rofl

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.