BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i've got a qucik question, on my e36 speedo everything is fine, except, the milage counter and trip counter

they are very very very dimly light, the bottom part of it lights up fine when you turn the key, you get green lights, but those two just wont get any brighter, its not dimmed down, cos when the lights come on everything is fine

all the other things light up fine, could it just be a loose connection? i dunno if that part is sperate from the other wiring or not

i'm thinking about getting the speedo's changed anyways, if i did that, how do my mile done stay the same, will the new cluster pick up how many i've done ?? :S

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cool, i'll pop it out when i'm next off see whats going on, as they were working....

i pulled outta my drive they way i usually would in my old car and well, it wasn't as smooth :p so i think i've probs loosened a cable/connection

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.