BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1993 E36 B2.5 interior

1K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  alpina_b2.5 
#1 ·
i currently have e36 sport leather with blue piping in my alpina to match the color of the car, but ive just sourced some m3 vader seats in the same grey and am wondering isit relatively easy to carry out the swap of the fronts and rears my self? i have a socket set lol soo could some one with experience explain please as id do it my self cheers:D

#4 ·
a doddle mate as said above 4 bolts each front seat back seat bottom pulls out and back rest two clips in the middle and hooks the side and its out ive done it in my 93 320i coupe took half hour tops.:thumbsup

#10 ·
yea i know what i mean i want to keep the car tottally original being an alpina, but the interior isnt exactly alpina...mine is a b2.5 which was only moddified with a few bits and bobs, so i just have the simple sport interior with blue piping that you would find in an e36 sport. the b3 and b3.2 where the ones with actual alpina interior and i just love the stipes on the vader seats lol

or i was thinking of geting alpina badges embroided in the center of my current seats or get it stictched in.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.