BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i no that the actual cover of the pedal has broke and come off but i have just been giving a bmw 325 k reg coupe, and the accelerator peddle seems alot lower than the brke and cluth peddle.
is this normal or do i need is raised.

there is also a long bolt behind the peddle that seems to have been pushed aside so that the peddle travels more. i guess this is not ok.

can anyone advise me?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also off the subject but lifted the bonnet earlier and noticed that far left of engine at the front, there is something that looks like its supposed to have a belt on it but no belt is there. is this car supposed to have power steering on it. as it dont at the mo. could this be the power steering pump????

aint got a haynes manual yet so cant name them myself, short on funds.

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
The throttle pedal is always lower than the brake and clutch pedal, as for the pedal stop, you should have that adjusted so you can get full throttle BUT not push down any further as you may break the accelerator cable.

As for the belt missing, sounds like it "may" be Air con? does it look anything like this? http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partgrp.do?model=BF32&mospid=47430&hg=64&fg=50

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.