BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have tried searching in all breakers near me for a replacement interior for a coupe, and there are no coupes anywhere that i can find, i can only find saloons.

My query is if i strip the seats, can i fit the covers from a saloon onto the seats of my coupe?

·
Registered
388 Posts
I doubt anyone has actually tried this! For that reason I can't say for sure but I would be amazed if they did fit perfectly.
On the positive side, if you can get them cheap enough and you're handy with a needle I'm sure you could make them fit! I helped my sister re-cloth her sh*tty old split screen from scratch and it was an absolute doodle. Looked as new too!

You not got leather???? Staining does a good job! Or is it coz it's knackered??

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
i got some half leathers forsale soon from a coupe

And he is a top lad, our transaction smooth as you like:cool

By the way, I can't see that the covers would fit because there are differences.

The coupe seats fold for starters and have separate side bolsters that fit between the door card and folding part of the seat:thumbsup

·
Registered
701 Posts
front and rear wont fit properly as said above rears have the bolsters and the front tilt forward so have cutouts for the handle parts. yeah you could cut the hole but youd have to get it right first time

1 - 7 of 7 Posts