BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The previous owner of my car put fog lights onto the front of my car but they are not connected and there is no switch inside of the car. will there be a loom somewhere for them to be connected? or will i have to construct a custom loom to allow me to turn them on?

any help would be great

Cheers

Liam

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
The loom should be there already. Have a look behind the foglight covers in the bumper and there should be a white plug on each side.
You will need the switch and front fog relay from a breakers, and they all should plug in :thumbsup
If you want the tell tale on the dash to work you will need to fit a bulb.
Ill post some pics tomorrow when im working on my car :thumbsup

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just had a look at the car. theres no plugs behind the fogs and i cant see any loom going down towards them either.
also inside the car, there is one plug that goes to the back of the fog light switch, i assume this is for the rear one. would the front fogs run off of the same plug?

·
Legendary BFuk Member
12,959 Posts
just had a look at the car. theres no plugs behind the fogs and i cant see any loom going down towards them either.
also inside the car, there is one plug that goes to the back of the fog light switch, i assume this is for the rear one. would the front fogs run off of the same plug?
Does the plug look like the one that I've posted a picture for? Are there four wires going to it?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.