BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
does anyone know if it is possible to fit the interior brakelight and shelf from another e36 into mine which doesnt currently have the brakelight behind the rear seats. Im wondering if there are any boltholes there or missing.

Also is the shelf on a coupe different to a saloon.

asking because I am removing the boot spoiler which has the 3rd braakelight in it as my car didntcome with an interior one.

·
Banned
4,013 Posts
I think the shelf is different from the Coupe to the Saloon.... You've got a Coupe, so just get the shelf with brake light from a Coupe that has one, and wire it in - I can't imagine it'd be too hard a job !

On a side note, if your selling the spoiler, how much you want ? :lol

·
Registered
66 Posts
yes the saloon and coupe shelf are different... and be really careful taking the shelf out... you have to take the side pillars out too (with the interior lights in) try not to bend it as it will snap at the front by the speaker holes....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ive already removed it once to spray it black as itwas a horrible purple faded colour. but thank you.

As for selling the spoiler 2 of the screwholes have threads snapped off in them which ive been unable to drill out, part of the reason id like to take it off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts