BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure its been asked before, but can anyone steer me to a PDF download of the glovebox owners handbook.

I've searched and only found one site but every page is scanned seperately as a jpeg and will take quite a while to download and complile.

I'm hoping someone might have a link to a complete scanned owners handbook I can download and print in one go.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You must be talking about THIS, right? Are you happy with the quality of the scans? If so, then I can PDF them for you into one file.
Yep - thats the one and only I could find.
The quality is good - just one big printable file would be terrific if you could arrange it.
Thanks heaps.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reminder.

Ok, will do it on Monday...just PM me a reminder if I forget :thumbsup
Not sure where you are, but its Tuesday morning here in Sydney - Australia.
Could you send that owners handbook through please.
much appreciated.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I've managed to compile into one pdf, but it is a very large file to send (approx 67MB)...reason for this is because I did not compress otherewise you will find it hard to read. Looks like I have to up load it to a host. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've managed to compile into one pdf, but it is a very large file to send (approx 67MB)...reason for this is because I did not compress otherewise you will find it hard to read. Looks like I have to up load it to a host. Any suggestions?
Hi NealP.
It sounds to me like you compiled the already scanned jpegs into a pdf document - is this correct?
Thats why it won't compress any further I guess.
I'm sorry but I thought you might have an already scanned version direct to PDF which would have printed out fine and been about 4 to 6Mb.
I'm sorry you went to so much trouble.
I don't have any idea of an upload service - I don't use them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts