BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi new to this site i signed up a while ago but just looked at the projects and things people were doing to their beemers, from the start of the new year i decided my bmw e36 325i coupe needs sorting out thought u guys might be interested in my progress so far i started by asking my good mate DAMO (@ BODYWORKS A GREAT BODY SHOP BY THE WAY) to assist in my creation after finding a smashed e46 i decided i wanted that front end on mine, thats where it started anyway. now the car is in bits and im doing a flared arch kit and a rear end conversion 2 weeks in and its starting to take shape i will post some pics when i figure out how to do it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
e36 to e46 conversion update

i did look on google for ideas noticed not many of these conversion are done in the uk there was a thread on here from a 17 year old lad from norway that had started the cornversion he had some wkd metal work skills but cant seem to find it on here anymore wanted to c the finished project ive now got the front end fitted and filled, started messing around with the bumper today ive ordered my arches from nice deals cant wait 4 them to arrive should be here by wednesday

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
more pics of the e46 conversion

nice looking motor mate!!! got more of my conversion done last week but not been able to put the pics on until,l now lots of work to be done but its gonna b worth it.
decided to extend the bonnet even more to incorperate an upper eyebrow and it came out pretty good.
fibreglassed the bumper and filled, loads of sanding to do now, get a nice shape to it then start on the rear deffuser and e46 rear spoiler (with a bit of customising) hope to get some paint on it by the end of the month il keep u all posted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts