BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Be debating to lower the front of the 325 but unsure what to look for!

I dont wont to lose the smoothness of the ride to much as the b6 dampers steve put on are great but I would like to go a little lower on the front just to give it abit more stance.

Does any one any good and not to pricey makes of coilovers or springs that I could use?

Any and all info would be great.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yer I will have a butchers to nite must double chech with steve to see if it was b6 dampers all round.

Cheers for the info

·
Registered
728 Posts
there's some coilovers by hot tuning or something on ebay. i know alot of people that use these and are amazing value!!!! £150ish !
i think you can adjust dampening aswell so you can have softer than standard or whatever you want

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there's some coilovers by hot tuning or something on ebay. i know alot of people that use these and are amazing value!!!! £150ish !
i think you can adjust dampening aswell so you can have softer than standard or whatever you want

Ok cheers fella I will take a look once I am home cheers

·
BFuk Legend
11,712 Posts
Go for the Eibach pro springs on those Bilstien shock. The hottuning coilovers were the ones I had fitted before and were too harsh...:frown
You wont get a massive drop from the springs but you will keep the good quality ride....:thumbsup

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think the pro springs it is then depending on the drop.

Dont wont mad low just abit lower than it is now

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Had a look and i think the 40 mm ones should be more than enough cheers for the advise guys :thumbsup

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
what about apex lowering springs anyone used theres before ??

·
Registered
506 Posts
Just to ellaborate Sutton as I was on my phone when I replied earlier, I wrote this on another thread. Not sure how it'll translate to an E36 or Bilstein shocks but you'll get the idea.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts