BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as i have been told,the problem with my windows not working when the doors are shut is the COMFORT RELAY???????????????...eh????...but i aint got the comfort package??..its only a 1992 E36 320i??..whats going on???.....Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
Thats whats the relay is called....Comes in all E36's pre the ZKE module and is on the drivers side under the steering wheel inside the kick panel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks

many thanks for your reply......i was told it behind the glove box which i went to 1st of all,there is a blue relay there and thats it,pulled it off and put it back on again and hey presto it all works again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....but i will check drivers side as well..thanks.........Rob

·
Registered
7 Posts
many thanks for your reply......i was told it behind the glove box which i went to 1st of all,there is a blue relay there and thats it,pulled it off and put it back on again and hey presto it all works again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....but i will check drivers side as well..thanks.........Rob
That must be the one :thumbsup If its all working again then no need to take the drivers side down.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts