BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I intend purchasing some dye to bring my seats back to their former glory, can anyone tell me the specific colour that I need from this picture??

·
Uber Platinum BFuk Member
1,133 Posts
looks like silver grey... i can ask E36nikd if you want because him and rjb refurbed a set of seats in this colour :thumbsup

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
yea light silver grey, ya can give ya vin to bmw and ask em..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll have a ganders then, cheers!

Jjbbuzz, They're not original so vin check would probably come up with "biege cloth" or summat! :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
hahah.ok, then my guess is light silver grey. ya no what they originaly came from,the year..

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don't know mate, they were fitted when I bought the car. I just looked in e36nickd project thread and it does indeed look the same as his.

·
Registered
701 Posts
if you pop to bmw chances are one of the mechanics will know what colour it is. bit pointless asking one of the sales as i find they havnt got much a clue if they dont have a spec sheet to read from although you do get the odd legend who knows it all.

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
if you pop the base of the rear seat up you may find the paper work is still stapled under it on the foam. mine was, also had the spec sheet with it. the trim code will be on it.:thumbsup
Actually saw this when replacing a brake pipe at the beginning of the week, is it this?

If so where abouts is the code? There's four numbers underlined right at the bottom of the sheet, is this the code?? Cheers for your help!:thumbsup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts