BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My missus is gonna kill me, just bought the above mentioned model, already have a E34 525tds and a Galant,.It was on Ebay pick it up tomorrow looks spot on.Just not looking forward to the ear ache off her:frown........wish me luck

·
Banned
478 Posts
You'll be ok, if you treat her next month, all will be good. I know this because ive been in that boat myself...:hihi

·
Registered
20,393 Posts
My missus is gonna kill me, just bought the above mentioned model, already have a E34 525tds and a Galant,.It was on Ebay pick it up tomorrow looks spot on.Just not looking forward to the ear ache off her:frown........wish me luck
Haha hope so! it is really tidy! she'll go mad cos its the same colour as my TDS!
If you're lucky she may not notice :confused

:shifty:

:rofl

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The only thing that would give it away is doesnt have leather seats or else she wouldnt notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
294 Posts
i dont think its the SE model like the listing says as i'm sure the SE model had the wood trim inside on the doors and dash and round the gearlever, i'm sure thats right but i'm also sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong :hihi

·
Banned
478 Posts
i dont think its the SE model like the listing says as i'm sure the SE model had the wood trim inside on the doors and dash and round the gearlever, i'm sure thats right but i'm also sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong :hihi
Not sure either being as though its a 520.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well the deal fell thro at the last minute as whilst i was on the way there he rang to say the head gasket had gone whilst he was driving it from the valet place.
Bit gutted but still on the look for another;)

·
Banned
478 Posts
Most people selling cars would not have been so honest... Like kevin said better on him than you... I went to see a scirocco a couple years ago, and the cam was knackered... if was tapping like a pneumatic drill through concrete.!:jaw-dropping

1 - 15 of 15 Posts