BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I'm new to the forum so hope I'm doing things right. I am looking to change the wheels on my 2004 E46 coupe and like the BBS LM's but genuine ones will break the bank (and girlfriend break my neck!) so think the replicas are the best option after seeing some around. I've never thought about the MV2's on the car as I like them but 19" LMs look awesome and I'm looking at changing my car to an E91 or E92 so thought I could just change the wheels on to them.

Problem I've got is that when I want something, I want to try and get my hands on them asap before I talk myself out of buying but don't want to pay more than I should.

Anyone know where I can get some from or anyone want to part with their set? I've been told that there are a few manufacturers who make LM reps but which ones are better or not? I'm after 19", 8.5 FR and 9.5 or 10" RR with tyres as well, help anyone?

Thanks,

Raj

·
Registered
95 Posts
i enquired about some 18in reps from bm autosport and mersey speed, roughly £500. im sure its £600-£700 for 19in w/o tyres, and they are 8.5in front and 9.5in rear with a lovely stepped dish.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have looked at CSL wheels but prefer the LMs, have always had a weak spot for the "DISH" look! I spoke to Mark at BM Autosport and he has the set I'm after but the dilemma is tyres now. He can offer me performance budget for £380 or Avon ZZ3's for £450 but I would prefer something better and think for the money could. I ideally didn't want to spend more than £350-£400 for tyres but have heard good reviews for Falkens, any suggestions anyone bearing in mind the strict budget! Tyre size I have been told are 235/35/19 FR and 265/30/19, is this correct?

Appreciate your feedback guys!

·
Registered
95 Posts
if u go on blackcircles.com u can get falken fk452 225/35/19 for £100.36 each. or you can get 235/35/19 for £106.93 each. personally id rather have 225 section than 235 because u get a little bit of the stretched look. mint!!:thumbsup

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stretched look is nice, always liked how my younger brother's tyres on his Porsche wheels on his Polo look! What would you recommend for the rear then, still keep to the 265/30/19?

Does anyone have a Promo code for the site?

·
Registered
95 Posts
245/35/19, these would look really stretched and are £129.90. or 255/40/19 which are £148.30, you could go 255/35/19 but falken do not make the fk452 in this size!! site is www.blackcircles.com. i found them to be really good and im sure postage is not ridiculous either. hope this helps matey:thumbsup

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.