BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Mark,

Do you sell 18" rims in the BMW Motorsport 220 style? I think the originals are available for the E92 M3 in 19".

I am looking for a set for my E46 coupe. A friend has them with 8"x18" ET37 in the front and 8,5"x18" ET34 on the back and they fit very well without any additional work.

Cheers,
Lukas

·
Registered
78 Posts
mark can theses alloys be put on to a 1 series 54 plate ..? and if so where do i get hold of them

·
Registered
78 Posts
excellent could you do a price and pm me as ive long awated for theses asap

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
just found out they are in stock now for you black/polished 18 and you can collect as they are in birmingham £360 collected:thumbsup

·
Registered
78 Posts
are thay any steel .? aluminum as the above pictures above showing the rims not to keen in the black ones please say you have ..? also ho wmuch inlcuding tyres and where in birmingham are you based many thanks so many questions to ask please get back to me as i want theses but not in black

·
Registered
78 Posts
is there any possible way these can be done in the steel /metal and not black please as i really want theses ....!

·
Registered
78 Posts
wow okey im now convinced okey lets get something sorted out okey these are 18inch with the offset beeing 40 touch wood thay are also does it come with the mtec stickers and center caps .? and can i ask would would be a suieable tyre size to go on and where are you based as im ready ....

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
hi yes they are et38 i believe and you will need a 225/40/18 and wheels come with all badges including m tec badges.i will pm collection details for you if you go ahead.mark

·
Registered
78 Posts
do thay include the locking bolts etc or can theses be purchaced .? and if so how much can you pm so and also a contact number thanks

·
Registered
78 Posts
picked up the rims today mark and oh boy are thay the shitt lol thanks to your self and also ur partner very good communication and well proud of the service

1 - 16 of 16 Posts