BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

125d Mapped 304bhp graphs don’t make sense to me

4K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  bwchiptune 
#1 · (Edited)
So took my 125d in for stage 2 Map but graphs don’t really make sense to me below are the two printouts one he said was before he added the hardcut limiter, the one that reads 304bhp has a drop at peak which he says is the one with hardcut. how can it have that engine power and put out less to the wheels than the other graph? Maybe I’m just reading it wrong? problem is I wasn’t there when it was on the rollers so not sure what they’ve actually done but car does feel quicker so 🤷🏻‍♂️

Mods -
Swirl flaps deleted
Uprated fmic
Proram filter
Decated
Straight through race pipe dual 4.5” exits
Egr delete

Product Azure Font Material property Parallel

Handwriting Font Rectangle Material property Parallel

See less See more
#3 ·
1st graph looks like its a petrol car as max power is at 6k+rpm?

2nd one is more like it. Out of puff at 5krpm.
Yea to be honest I thought the same also higher torque on the second graph which is obviously my 125d , plus times don’t add up so looking like he’s put another car on rollers so it looks like hes done a good job on map when really he’s probably done nothing 🤦🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

#4 ·
So much wrong with this I don't even know where to start. If you care about your car at all, please don't do this!
Sorry to sound negative but the amount of broken diesel cars following dodgy (illegal) mods and remaps I've seen on here the last 5 years is frankly a piss take.

#9 ·
So took my 125d in for stage 2 Map but graphs don’t really make sense to me below are the two printouts one he said was before he added the hardcut limiter, the one that reads 304bhp has a drop at peak which he says is the one with hardcut. how can it have that engine power and put out less to the wheels than the other graph? Maybe I’m just reading it wrong? problem is I wasn’t there when it was on the rollers so not sure what they’ve actually done but car does feel quicker so [emoji2371]

Mods -
Swirl flaps deleted
Uprated fmic
Proram filter
Decated
Straight through race pipe dual 4.5” exits
Egr delete

View attachment 276153

View attachment 276152
Environment module not working or been turned off
It works out temp, pressure correction for the day to which ever standard u want. Most is din70200

The dyno has been played with and many the gears used on the standard run and tune runs are different

No honest tuning company would give out a dyno graph like this unless to deceive their customers

Also a f20 125d can not put out 304bhp on the standard HPFP

You are welcome to come down and have your car tested on our honest dyno if you want to see what your car is really makings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.