BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

120d 177BHP REMAP

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  bwchiptune 
#1 ·
Hi Guys Just purchased my first 120d on a 07 (not the newest i know) Was wondering
1. Can you recommend a good re-mapper in the Swansea Area?
2. whats the recommended BHP it can go to bearing in mind the age as i have seen lots of varying company's with claims ranging from 209bhp - 233bhp??

#4 ·
Ask bwchiptune on here if theres not some one close to u that has his maps im sure he will know some one close im sure i wanted the 120d but i wanted the n47 like urs the timing issue was one off the few reasons i decided against it

#5 ·
should get 210bhp easy with remap but more power/torque just means your speeding up the life of the parts which u might replace quicker being maped

#8 ·
We offer 2 ways we tune these 120d 177bhp
The1st will go to 210-215bhp
The 2nd which I call our aggressive remap will see 225bhp and 340ft
Screen Electronic device Technology Electronics Text

Here you can see the difference between our tunes Screen Electronics Electronic device Technology Computer monitor

Standard made 180bhp in blue
1st remap green 209bhp
2nd aggressive remap made 223bhp which revs for longer and keeps the torque for longer and does not bring up that the ecu has an internal faults
Screen Electronics Electronic device Technology Computer monitor

The red line which made 213bhp was a test to see what this car can make without using any added boost or fuel and to find the limiters which hold the torque back

If you Google
bwchiptune 120d aggressive remap
You will fine more forums with feed back of our work

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.