BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Just bought a 116i Sport 55 plate but can't figure out how to pair with my Nokia 6300?

I've checked the manual/forums/web searches etc and although maybe a simple newby fix however I just cant see it!

Many thanks

·
Registered
536 Posts
First things first you do have bluetooth in the car? You do have a BMW Professional radio and not a business?

A lot of people think that because they have the button on the steering wheel they have it however they don't. But you do have the armrest with the snap in adaptor? Even if you don't have the correct adaptor, if you invest in one then you use the built in car ariel which boots the signal to the phone for calls.

If you have all this then what you need to do is press the menu button in the right hand side of the radio system, this will bring up a few options. Pick the telephone one, this will then tell you its searching. Switch your phone onto search mode and wait for the BMW XXXXX (it will have a 5 digit number following it) You then enter a pass code, I usually use 0000, then you have to input this into the car via the numbers on the radio display, then your ready to go.

The phone book will import automcatically however if you wish to use the voice dial system then you have to sit and speak these to the car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts