BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all.
I picked up my brand new G21 3 Series Yesterday, but sadly all did not go as planned.

I picked up my car on the day that Boris decided he was going to put us all in lockdown. I was the only person to pick up my car on the day as the dealers were officially closed but know my circumstances and decided I could have my car on the day.

Long story cut short, after waiting from about 10 in the morning until about 2 in the afternoon, I'm approached by the dealership and told I may not be able to take my car as it could not be removed from "TRANSPORT" mode.

After lots more waiting round I was eventually told they had taken it out of TRANSPORT mode, and that I could have my car.

Fast forward to eventually getting my car home by transporter as they had the wrong date on the 7 day insurance,and BMW closed everything as they were not playing due to coronavirus,It was realised I had NO MAPS on the car.

I contacted Connected Drivel, (see what i did there!!!) and have done so at least 5 or 6 times, to the end result that they cant help me, they dont know whats going on either.
It would appear that I will not be able to get this sorted unless I can find a dealer thats open,and I am told by BMW this is not going to be the case for at least 3 weeks. I am a volunteer with intentions of using the car to make medicine deliveries food deliveries and take people to their appointments,

I cant do this as easily as I could do with working maps.....

Can anyone help me please.

If you dont want to post publicly on here please leave me a message and will try and sort something out.

I've tried adding stuff, deleting stuff, doing resets, in fact everything Connected Drivel told me to do,and None of it works.
I know it is not the end of the world, and i could just get a phone holder and navigate using my phone but I dont want to do that,

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

P.S. I'm in Camberley in Surrey.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Contact a guy named DDcoding on Instagram, he is a expert in solving issues like this! He might be able to help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts