BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

Hello all!

981 views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  ThE.gRiZzLe 
#1 ·
Hi there all on the Bimmer Forums,

I have been a member of this forum for a month or so now, but haven't got around to posting yet.

Well to introduce myself...

Im Ahmet, and have just put down the deposit on an 2003 Pre-facelift 325Ci, and im picking her up on saturday if the weather allows.

Im 19 and a University student in kent.

I'v always had driving/racing in my blood, and this is my first proper BMW. Since I was 12 I have raced go-karts, Classic Minis, and latest of all modern minis (Challenge Series) as i am rebuilding my racer, a Sport Libre Miglia Mini (R1 Powered) though this is time consuming and will take the next 2 years or so.

Well, the reason for going for a BMW 3 series is due to the fact that i've always loved them, grown up with parents owning them. And though its not my class of racing, I do enjoy the odd drifting raceday with a couple of friends. Though where i have had high power fwd cars, i have had to use theirs. So its good to have one that i can use on occasion.

I also build all of my own racecars, and have done so from a young age so hopefully you'll only get the odd silly question every now and then as this will be my first straight 6 engine.

Well any way enough blabbering on about me, just thought id give everyone a quick intro to my background and I.

I love these forums though, and its nice to join a forum where people actually know what their on about.:thumbsup

So any way, Thanks alot everyone for keeping a great forum going!

Regards
Ahmet :D

See less See more
#11 ·
Haha, thanks mate, YES! Of course, i couldn't be dealing with an automatic! :D

Well to be honest the drive home from Northamptonshire wasn't too bad, until I hit kent! Every roundabout was spent sideways. Which I would normally love, but this time I actually just wanted to get home!

But I am impressed, maybe not as quick as a challenge car, but more than enough for the road. And I love it already :jump

Regards
Ahmet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.