530i SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Hi all
    this is my first thread, (excuse the virginity lol)

I need or would like a SSS (or the like) progman that would work with my cables, which is my ediabas head)
    I have BMW DIS V57,SSS V32,TIS V8,INPA V5 DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE but it wont or will not register ANY heads, I just get a blank screen when i connect it up with no diagnostics head listed free ( after frustrating 4 days I have given up trying to get it working)
    I have INPA5 that was sent with my cables that works with the ediabas head but i really need SSS or v32 working as I need to program my car to recognise things,

basically I fitted a obc stalk and want to get the car to recognise it but the stealers want £75 (ouch) to program it for me, but may get other things on there by retrofitting etc
    please surely someone may be able to help and put me out of my misery
    cheers all

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

BMW Guru
    Car Details
    SlowTech's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330ci
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,798 Times in 3,107 Posts
    Usually the DIS/SSS runs on a virtual drive in conjunction with programs Diaghead and and IFHR?

If this is the same for your sw set up you'll need a minimum of 30gb hard drive space, installation on Vista in general seems problematic along with issues on Windows7 64bit os.

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    dferdog's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    530i SE
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    yes I got plenty of space on lappie, got it running but wont show any heads on the list, just a blank list

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    FritzP's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    320d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dferdog View Post
    Hi all
    this is my first thread, (excuse the virginity lol)

I need or would like a SSS (or the like) progman that would work with my cables, which is my ediabas head)
    I have BMW DIS V57,SSS V32,TIS V8,INPA V5 DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE but it wont or will not register ANY heads, I just get a blank screen when i connect it up with no diagnostics head listed free ( after frustrating 4 days I have given up trying to get it working)
    I have INPA5 that was sent with my cables that works with the ediabas head but i really need SSS or v32 working as I need to program my car to recognise things,

basically I fitted a obc stalk and want to get the car to recognise it but the stealers want £75 (ouch) to program it for me, but may get other things on there by retrofitting etc
    please surely someone may be able to help and put me out of my misery
    cheers all

You can do what you intend with NCS expert. Install Ediabas/Inpa/NCS Expert/Winkfp, and you can do alot of things with your car. You dont need to run this programs through VMware. Asume you have an E46?, then you have to alter ZCS or FA depending on the age of the car. You have to add the value for BC $550 in FA or altering the SA string(ZCS). The change between ZCS and FA was 09/01 I think.