Model of Car:
    740il
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    I've just purchased the brand new on the market Autel MOT Pro EU908 diag unit. They only came out in the last couple of weeks and run the software of their workshop Maxidas DS708 system which costs about a grand. I have given it a whirl on the E38 and it seems to do most things I need it for. Gave me a fright when I ran it on the E38 after 4 months lay up. Too many errors for my liking. . Anyway cleared them. Fixed an airbag fault and reset. All good.

Also tried it on the Smart car and the ball and chains Toyota. Toyota passed with flying colours of course. Smart showed a few stored errors.

The reason for the post is because it is a bit of a deal if you get in quick. Autel have nothing to do with me. just sharing the love. They normally retail for 600 but first 250 folk get it for 300. The details that were sent to me are below. Contact details of the guy I bought mine from are there as well.

AUTEL MOT Pro: Diagnostics has never been so easy

The MOT Pro has revolutionised the diagnostic world as never before has so much knowledge been contained in the palm of your hand. With updates continuously streaming through the tool and the ability for you to control the updates with no system lock out or back dated surcharge you can tailor a package that works for you. With its unrivalled all system scan covering: Engine, Transmission, ABS, Airbag, EPB, Oil Service Reset, Climate Control, TPMS and Steering Wheel Sensor and more it simple is the must have toolbox too

Do you need to override Electronic Parking Brakes to get cars on and off your trailers?

Do you need to do a full system scan of the vehicle instantly to give feedback to the customer?

Do you need to clear Service lights after your technicians have undertaken maintenance on the vehicle?

Well the tool for you is the Autel MOT Pro and it comes to the market place with one main purpose to make you money! With reports that it can produce allowing you to break down what the faults are within the vehicle and building the consumer confidence of this you can create further revenue’s by clearing additional faults within the vehicle and giving the customer the knowledge back of their vehicle that has been lost through vehicle modernisation.

With an introductory offer of just 299 can you afford to be left behind??? (normal price is 599)

Please contact details below for further information.

Kind Regards,

Paul Hammond
    Sales Director
    Autel Intelligent Technology Co,. Limited.
    Tel: 08455194233
    Mobile:07545140401 Fax:0870 429 2712
    Email: paul.hammond@autel-tech.com
    Web: Autel UK | Car & Vehicle Diagnostic equipment | Engine ODB Software | MaxiDas DS780 Autel UK | Car & Vehicle Diagnostic equipment | Engine ODB Software | MaxiDas DS780
    Regards

Rob
    1997 E38 740IL

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

3. Nick@autel 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    nick@autel's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    automatic
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    This offer on the MOT-pro has now expired, any problems please call our office on 03330129959

or visit our website Autel UK - Car & Vehicle Diagnostic equipment.

Kind regards
    Nick

LinkBacks (?)

1. 31-10-2012, 22:51
  2. 08-08-2012, 23:33