i would appreciate some help for my problem with INPA/EDIABAS 5.0.2 / 6.4.7.
Fresh Windows XP Prof. installation, i downloaded Ediabas-softwaret you can find here
When i start Inpa and its connected to the car i don't see the black circles which say ignition on, when i chose a submenu (E46 in my case) and try to "connect" i always get Error "IFH 0003" (connection problem with interface).
What i have done is:
- fresh installation from link above, instructions followed
- my FTDI-chip-obd device is listed in devicemanager on com port 3 as "serial-usb", drivers installed, in obd.ini in windows-folder i have edited it to port 3.
- in ediabas.ini i wrote ip 192.168.68.1 and port 6801, STD:OBD is activated
- windows firewall disabled
- i did obdsetup.exe in ediabas/hardware, it says drivers are installed successfullly. FIFO-buffer is active and forced in registry.
- path in windows is set correct.
I start it with inpaload.exe
When i connect the interface to my car, the red LED lights up. I tried OBD 1 and OBD 2, my car (E46 1998) has both.
In INPA under "ECU-Path", "Ini-Path" and "Interface" there stands just "?????????????????????" .... normal?
What should i try now...?