328i msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    Hi guys,

I have been using the site for a while and this is my first thread. I am a kinda do now think later guy and with a couple of days off work i decided to put a bit of time in the 328i msport.

I have not done too much but installed a start button, moved the sunroof switch and the usual air filter debaffled and golf tee mod.

My question is about the work on the sunroof switch. The way I have done this is bought an old window switch and tagged onto the open and close wires from the main sunroof switch and the power wires from the passenger electric window switch. now it all works sound but safety is where i slip up so to the point is this a safe way to do it.

Now my next question rolls on nicely if this is safe i was thinking of being really lazy and installing another window switch to open and close both windows and sunroof with one button rather than using all of them.. Firstly is this possible and secondly safe again.

I now very quickly need to thank all you guys for all the information you have given me without knowing it you have saved me quiet a few hours so what a great forum.

Thanks guys in advance

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    wilba2880's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    328i msport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Coupe
    Thanks
    oops i think this is in the wrong place sorry guys can someone delete it please as i have started it in the correct place i think