Model of Car:
    335d m sport coupe
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    automatic
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    hi all i have got a 335d bmw coupe 2008 i want to upgrade my angel eyes on the car to white ones i have seen a few around just wanted to know if anyone has got them and what ones are the best

thanks for the help dean

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

3. White Angel Eyes 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    markw390's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    335d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    automatic
    Car Body Type:
    coupe

Thanks
    Hi Dean
    I have tried the LED "upgrade" route looking for that modern crisp white light for the angel eyes on my BMW (2007 335d) a search on ebay lead to the purchase of a pair of LED replacement lamps advertised as direct replacement no error code etc. Well two problems. First they did bring up an error warning when starting from cold with the lights on auto.IE both front side lights not working. Even though they were. If the lights were switched on after the engine was running then no error showed. This can be cured by fitting a resistor across the lamp. 4k should do it. HOWEVER this didn't help with the second point. The LED's were not bright enough for me. In daylight they didn't light "both" angel rings adequately. So back to the drawing board. Another visit to ebay brought these to my door, (search for 300297797729 on ebay) these are 12v H8 35w xenon 7500K bulbs. They are a DIRECT replacement for the stock H8 35w bulb exactly as per BMW recommendations. So absolutely no problems with dodgy warning lights, messing about with resistor cheater boxes etc. They do light "both" angel eye rings and give that nice modern crisp white light I was looking for. Thats the 7500 kelvin part of the description. So for me a perfect solution. The angel eyes are a nice blue/white colour. They are truly a "DIRECT" replacement, they retain the bulb failure function. Led's don't because you are fooling the system with resistors etc. Best of all they are cheap:-)