Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    d1975's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Car Body Type:

hi all,
    I've got a 1997 e36 318is(1.9l),my problem is that my drivers side window doesn't work(passenger windows fine),my central locking doesn't work on either door or boot and my petrol flap doesn't work either,I've had glove box out and if i lock drivers door with either the key or pushing door pin down i get a click from body control module,but nothing if i push passenger door pin down,I've replaced both door strike plates so know that this isn't the issue,I'm desperate to get this sorted as can't open my window and with the weather we've been having it's not funny,Have i overlooked something or am i just looking in the wrong place,I don't know if i'm missing a module from under the dashboard or not i've got body control module and 2 other modules
    just had another look and i don't know if someone has put in a different control module as the plugs are different colours,having looked on line and here can anyone confirm advise that this is the wrong module by the wrong colour plugs,surely i should have red and green plugs on module and not yellow and green
    Last edited by d1975; 27-08-2013 at 19:44.