I m posting this here because i m assuming its electrical issue... feel free to move if you see fit...

I am aware there is lots of information on various forums about this, however this has got me and may others stumped...

I bought my 120d last week, all was fine until i started to get a squeak from my heater blower... searched around and found that the bearings are known to run dry. wipped it out and oiled it on saturday morning. squeak went away and i was as happy as a pig in.......

However, come monday morning i had no blower, or so i thought. I took it out again and oiled it up once more... i also connected it up prior to putting it back and it span no problem... great i thought, but when it gets put back i realize that its not blowing fast enough and no matter what setting i choose... First thoughts are the resistor is broken (common apparently) so i got a new one, connected that up but it made no difference... tried another new resistor...no difference... connected the blower up to 7 volts and it span freely so its not the blower...

So if its not the blower or the resistor, what is it?

Everything else is working fine... apart from me because its freezing...

cheers

rigy