Hi there, I'm new on here and have a problem with my E46 330d Sport Auto that I'm really now struggling with. I bought the car with the ABS light on. Other than that, and the cigarette lighter not working, the car is spot on and everything works fine. To address the issue of the ABS light, I thought I'd get some software, so having done some research, I bought the BM Technic stuff which I am impressed by. However, I tried to plug it into my car, and it doesn't work! I therefore tested it on a mates 320d and it runs just fine... Having done some research, it appears as though my K Bus may be not functioning correctly. I've used a multimeter to test the pins on the OBD port. The two power wires both have 12v. There are then two bus lines (I think) which are white with a purple line. One of these I think is for the engine and gearbox, which shows just over 10v and then another which does the ABS and other stuff, shows only 0.13v. I think this may be my problem, but surely if this is a bus line, and is down, I would see more problems with the car??? I don't know where to go now. I seem to get pointed to the X10116 connector to test the modules, but I'm not sure how to do this. Any ideas from anyone before I throw in the towel and take it to a garage...