Need an experts point of view here...
Had a move abroad and my car has been off the road in a garage for nearly a year. It has been started and run occasionally to keep fresh.
When I went to take it out today I ran into a problem.. No battery.. nothing.. no lights.. no click.. NOTHING...
Not even enough to remote unlock... so i jump the car and take for a 30 min drive to charge battery.
Whilst driving the dash warning lights were all going on at the same time at regular intervals.. something i have not experienced before.
When I return I switch car off and try a re-start.. same problem... nothing.
I ran a check on battery it was at 2.5v engine off
I hooked up jumpers and started car.. tested battery.. it was 13.5v after a few moments. and up to 14.5 whilst reving a little bit.
I thought it may have been Alternator problem as it was reading low (supposed to be at 14-14.5v) at tick over.
Then I thought Battery as it's been sitting for a while.
Then I read about the Voltage Reg.
Then Parasitic Drains?
Is there any more tests I can do to fine search the problem?