Hi. Had my 320 coupe for a few weeks now. The problem is im having what seems like new electrical faults happening every day. I recieved my warranty through the post yesterday and its the most basic level of cover you've ever seen so not surprisingly electrical faults aren't covered!
So far my electrical faults are:
- Central Locking ocassionally giving up and just not working. Leave it for a while and it will work again. I can still lock it with the key
- The dashboard indicator arrows sometimes keep flashing even when i've finished indicating. and sometimes the arrows don't illuminate at all
- The stereo, air con and computer screens ocassionally go dark
- i-pod connection stops working and reverts back to the radio
- Steering wheel controls don't work on occassions
Thats all I can think of at the moment however no doubt they'll be new ones soon. Do you think there might just be one fault thats causing all the problems?!
This is really doing my head in, I thought BMW's were meant to be reliable!