I have an odd (when are they ever not..) electrical issue on my E34 Saloon.
- Number plate lights come on with interior boot lights when the boot is open, but these all flicker
- Reversing lights don't always work and when they don't selecting reverse causes the rear fog light tell tale to come on in the dash
- When turning the lights on the rear fog light tell tale comes on in the dash
- Rear fog light isn't illumiated in the two scenarios above
I am, at best, mildly allergic to electrics and I had a quick look at the wiring diagrams and it made my eyes go funny so if someone could suggest where I might find the following that would be great!
- Rear fog earth point
- Reverse light earth point
- Boot interior light earth
- Number plate lamp earth
I am hoping these are all in the same place?