BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

charged battery, sat nav/tv/radio not working

3K views 16 replies 4 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
hi.
my 2001 x5 wouldn't start the other day so my local garage put the battery on charge for me as it was flat. the next time i got into it the car started perfectly but as the post says the radio/tv/sat nav wouldn't function correctly. the screen comes on but whenever i try to go into any of the funtions it won't allow me too. all it will do is scroll over all the different options, but not select any of them.
might be being really stupid here but not certain if it's something that i have to do or if something has gone wrong.
cheers

#16 ·
still trying to get some pictures up, what do you need pictures of, just the front of the unti. ti's the small screened sat nav set up not the widescreen if thats any good!!.
anyway turned my engine on today and the cd player started playing, it wont change cd,only tracks and i still cant fuction anything else. any ideas what it might be again or how to fix it!!.hoping to put it up for sale this week,going for an e46 330ci instead so could really do with getting this sorted.
cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.