bmw e46 electricall roof doesnt open, mirrors stoped mooving, doesnt lock, steering controlls stopped.

Notices

Thread: bmw e46 electricall roof doesnt open, mirrors stoped mooving, doesnt lock, steering controlls stopped.

Reply to Thread
  1. bmw e46 electricall roof doesnt open, mirrors stoped mooving, doesnt lock, steering controlls stopped. 
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    nick-1989's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e 46 318ci m sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    convertible

Images
    Thanks
    Hi every one, i am new to this site, i have a bmw e45 318ci m sport convertible, 56 plate.
    there seems to be a big puddle in my boot, i have changed the seal when the roof opens, now because of this puddle i think the roof will not open, both mirrors do not open or close, all the controlls on the steering wheel has stopped, the car doesnt lock, the indicators do not work or they go on and do not turn off. i think i have a massive electrical proble. if any one can help that would be great or even let me no what i have to change. thanks for looking and look forward to chatting to all of you. thanks nick .

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Coppercolourtop's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330 ci convertible
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Manual
    Car Body Type:
    Convertible

Thanks
    Hi mate I have similarproblem, lovely car but my head is wrecked. No roof function,indicator clicking in cab ceased, wierd and wonderful things happening with hazard warning lights , also have no steering wheel functions for the radio,no fan. Battery went flat this morning , my sparky says there is s live supply back to wirirng strip near the fuseboard behind the glovebox. Keep in touch , will interested

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    josh97's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    330d
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    manual
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

Thanks
    Hi, you might want to check for faulty earth connections on any aftermarket equiptment you may have fitted.
    The water that you've mentioned may be affecting the earth connection.