t06afre's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    I recently took my car out from winter storage. And found out that my blower was dead. I had some time research the problem yesterday. And found out that fuse 20(and only this fuse) was blown (7.5A). Replaced the fuse and the blower started up. But the fuse got blown again. I had no replacemant fuses. So I could not do any more. Later to day I will get some more fuses. Look at the schematics, and see what Google can come up with. But do any in here have some pointes what may be wrong.
    I Have done some preliminary reading on the ElectricalTroubleshooting manual. I found out that the main module here is the IHKA module. But as I can see this module get its power several fuses(9,19,21,29). So if this module was the culprit. Then should we not expect that also other fuses like fuse numer 21 which is has the same rating. Also to be blown?

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

3. "I'm a clot and I ruined my car" 
    BMW Fanatic
    Car Details
    t06afre's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Automatic
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon

Thanks
    Doh...The fuse label in my car is placed somewhat of postion. I removed fuse 20 and 21 due to some work. But instead I removed fuse 19 and 20. And then I put the fuses back I used a 7.5A for the blower motor instead of 30A. Of course 7.5A blowed as soon as I turned on the blower. Everything work fine now, then all fuses have the correct value