battery,alt. problem

Notices
 

Thread: battery,alt. problem

Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. battery,alt. problem 
    #1
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    acerimmer76's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528ise
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    my battery keeps dying it starts say 35% of the time the other 65% i have to jump it been to kwik fit for there battery check and they say the battery is ok and its getting the power it needs any other ideas as to why i need to jump it most of the time
     
     

  2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements
     

  3.  
    #2
    BMW Maestro
    Car Details
    mjojom's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    e61
    Year of Manufacture:
    2004
    Transmission Type:
    A
    Car Body Type:
    T

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    713
    Thanks
    240
    Thanked 201 Times in 164 Posts
    does it loose charge when using the car? intermittent charging from alternator perhaps?
     
     

  4.  
    #3
    Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    acerimmer76's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    528ise
    Year of Manufacture:
    1998
    Transmission Type:
    auto
    Car Body Type:
    saloon

    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    kent
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i take it there is no way to check that according to the read out i got the battery start up % was 62% and the alt is producing 14.2 volts i asume the alt is ok from that reading as for the battery ill have to keep an eye on it
     
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Posting Permissions
  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts