BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2005 E60 530d, PDC failure

Tags
530d e60 pdc
2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  530kam 
#1 ·
got this showing up anyone know what it is and is it expensive?

#5 ·
Put it in reverse look at the screen and then have someone put their hand in front of each sensor to see which one it is.

#7 ·
I did them myself. I bought the blanks from an indy. It was easy to do. Have a look on here for the how to.

I only have halogen lights so cant fit proper led angel eyes. If you have xenons then im sure there is plenty on the market.

#9 ·
As far as i understand it the halogen angel eye bulbs are different to the xenon ones. Alot of the led ones for sale are for the xenon ones. I tried the led bulbs that plug in directly but were not very bright.

Reactions: haroldiniho
#11 ·
If you can work a spanner and a couple of other tools then you will be fine. The car runs no difference whatsoever and it doesnt come up with errors. (Aslong as you put it back together)

#12 ·
Been getting PDC failure for the last few days. This has happened after getting my front/rear bumpers removed for a respray, worked fine for 3 days and then permanent error.
I went back to the bodyshop and it's getting looked at on Friday - he reckons they were having issues with the 16 pin connector on the rear bumper , and he's seen it a few times before.
Will let you know how i get on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.