BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2005 320D TOURING E91 Reversing lamps wiring.

1K views 8 replies 2 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
Can anyone identify the most convenient place to pick up a feed from the above to supply an aftermarket reversing sensor system. It appears that as the lamps are fitted to the tailgate, there will not be a feed wire within the load-bay lamp area.
Any help, including colour coding and how to remove and replace inner linings, if necessary, would be greatly appreciated.

#5 ·
Using Internet Explorer 7, and Adobe SVG viewer 3.0 for wiring diags. (latest I could find to download). If I click on the "green" idents I just get a message "internet explorer cannot download - Unspecified error. " If I try to go into the "components" section and pick location symbol, just get a series of numbers.

#7 ·
Not normally without sufficient notice and a course of tablets! (I'm probably somewhat older than you).
I can get the equivalent wiring diagram for the E91 (not the one you attached), but when I try to pickup on the green "X" component refs, the internet will not download. If, alternatively, I use the ref numbers in the Components listings, although it seems to offer a Location symbol, all that comes up is a series of numbers rather than a body diagram. As my original query, all I'm looking for is a convenient location to connect into one of the reversing light feed circuits.(Black/Violet on left or Black/Blue on right according to diagram). Thanks again for your time and concern.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.