BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2003 53reg E60 530d schematic wiring diagram required asap

14K views 14 replies 4 participants last post by  Ronnie 
#1 ·
As titled i want the schematic wiring diagram for the above car in particular the MAF meter an turbo pressure sensor wiring i would like to see whether they are linked at all an whether one uses information from to other in order to work correctly many thanks if anyone can help me!!!!! PS it is pretty urgent so please help!!!!:thumbsup

#5 ·
Cheers RONNIE but does the turbo boost pressure sensor need the MAF to work properly?? Wat is happenin is i have a problem an wen i unplug the turbo boost pressure sensor it goes away but i want to determine whether it could be the MAF that causes the sensor to not work properly??? Are they inline of each other electrically?? PS im strugglin to use that link m8 any advice???

#6 ·
They'll be separate all the way to the ECU.
Unplugging any sensor will usually cause some change in the running, and in your case, it will use a default emergency value for the boost pressure, i'd expect it to keep the boost pressure low in a case like that as it isn't able to spot overboost conditions.

#7 ·
Sorry m8 baffled me???? Is that a yes or no?? are the MAF an the turbo boost pressure sensor linked in anyway could one cause the other to fail or if i unplug one of them an it makes car run better is it nailed on its the part ive unplugged???:confused

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.