BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

2002 320d fuse diagram

7K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  xbadman 
#1 ·
Hi, can anyone help me out with a2002 320d fuse box diagram? Apparently last owner took parking sensors fuse out for some reason after getting home to realise it wasnt working! I also need to locate the cigarette lighter fuse. Either a diagram or anybody who knows which is which would be appreciated? Thanks in advance.

#2 ·
#3 ·
Thanks for the link mate, I've been on a very similar one, just had a look at that baffled me couldn't find it. I've trawled the net for a diagram and amazed cant find one! Only need to know where to locate two fuses (for the time being!!).

#4 ·
Ive found a diagram the parking sensors are 24. i took it out from what may have been 23 as the guy i bought it from on friday said he took fuse out, it looked ok put it back in what was definately 24 and now have working sensors! Next is *** lighter but im gonna look at that when its light tomorrow!

#6 ·

Attachments

#7 ·
Thanks for the fuse numbers, The sensors worked last night but today (been hammering down) playing up. beeps at halfords before like something was behind me when there wasnt. then wen got home just constant beep. they are all clicking so i dunno if its just coz they were wet? No joy with cigarette lighter either nightmare!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.