Been having a few problems with my indicators recently, basically they go crazy and flash like mad rather than the standard rate.
Having tried various methods to solve the problem, I believe I have found the answer. It appears that at some stage someone has re-wired the o/s indicator but not left enough slack in the wiring, where the wire comes out of the connector on the bulb holder it has been stretched at a harsh angle causing the insulation to become worn.
Now I am happy re-wiring it myself, but how do I what cabling to use? Sorry if this seems a bone question!