I need to install two kills switches and hers is my understanding so far of how to install one,
1. get the right cable with right or stronger amperage .
2. get one side of the power cable to the fuel relay pump or ignition or starter key or which ever one and then cut it. then connect each side of the wire to one side of the toggle switch
3. find a place to hide it and done.
so here is my questions and appreciate any helps.
1. would this introduce an issue with the ecu or dme ?
2. does the cable has to be equal or stronger ? if weaker would it burn ?
3. is there anything else i am missing ?
4. how can i find the right cable amperage ?
and finally is my stages above correct to install a key or i am missing something
many thanks to all