2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  bmwe36violet 
#1 ·
anti-hijack.

only about 10 wires to connect.
this is 1 good bit of kit

kit was only a tenna off the bay,lol

#7 ·
heres mine
oooo i like :hihi i fancy a vert myself just cant bring myself to there prices saying that i could have had a beaten 320i manual last week for 350 quid and i dont mind a bodywork challange :rofl i had to respray half of my bmw and iv gotta say in my mind its by far the best bmw colour and looks the b*ll*cks at nite! we should do a new thread to find out how many users now have a madiera e36??

#8 ·
bmw's are great

convertables are amazing.

true the roof in its basic form is a nightmare till you know what to look for and how it works.
it only takes 1 little micro switch to dissarm a complete roof assembly.and theres about 6 of them in the roof assembly.
i know where they all are fitted and what they do.

when i get time and some dosh im converting mine from manual to fully automatic.

cant wait to get started

#9 ·
ow right i was thinking in my area a hardtop for the winter months and a realy decent alarm system with anti hijack and proximity sensors so id never have to put the roof up when poping to the shop im leaning the vert root and selling my motor now but i cant see myself getting much for my motor there penuts for coupes at the moment:frown

#13 ·
info

its does just that m8,i dont fancy getting ripped out of my car m8 when im in a dodgy area,it also unlocks doors when ignitions switched off,

i was ment to say a realy decent alarm system for the summer so i never have to put the roof up lol
sorry m8,i honestly couldnt make sence of it,lol.
thought you said you was getting rid of the car?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.