Hi all. Stuck an amp meter between neg lead and neg pole on battery and with every thing connected but nothing turned on I got a reading of 0.72A Now. I unplugged all the lights including interior, removed all fuses and then got a reading of 0.05A. Now: I connected every thing back up except, the brown/white wire going to the boot lock and I then got a reading of, 0.05A Connect the Brown/white wire and I got a reading of 0.72A again. Does 0.72 seem high? My old Corsa gave a reading of 0.19A when I last tested it.
I had the loom behind bung in boot lid chop it's self in half and I think it took out the battery. So before I rush out and buy another I'd like to make sure I don't have some other gremlin waiting to jump out at me.