BMW Forums : BimmerForums banner

1994 E36 316i SE - Headlight Warning Buzzer

Tags
316i se
5K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  RYM 
#1 ·
Having got the wonderful spirit of xmas well and truely white spirited off of my skin, I feel now is the time to post a few questions, the first of which follows shortly.

Firstly, the car is a 1994 E36 316i SE, in Black with what looks to be the wrong block in it, but thats another matter entirely.

Secondly, the first well maybe not quite the first, there have been several small modifications already, which were required, however, this time around I am looking at swapping the factory installed Headlight Warning Buzzer out for something that sounds a little sweeter, and not as intrusive.

Currently I dont have a Haynes manual available, and no one thought to buy me one for xmas (Bahumbug!!), so would anyone be nice enough to let me know the location of this annoyance?

Regards,
Steve

#4 ·
Hmmm, such a shame. I havent yet had the chance to purchase a Haynes manual so most of the information I gain about the whereabouts of BM parts is from here or google.

Sorted my interior lights today, haha, fuse 33 10a.

#6 ·
Awesome, thanks for the links. They shall be added to the bookmark list in due course.

I was lead to believe that the Bentley Manual was the American version of the Haynes Manual, is this incorrect?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.