Model of Car:
    m
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    m
    Car Body Type:
    c

Thanks
    Hi everyone, I was hoping some of you could help us out as I'm looking to get better cornering out of my car and was wondering if anyone has any advise, don't want to spend loads I suppose it all depends lol, I'm not wanting to lower her as I've had to much of that in the past lol, just want her to corner leveler, and before I forget its the 323i coupe m-tech if that makes any difference, was thinkin about powerflex bush kit, changing them all unless its not worth it, I definatly know that the front or rear anti roll bar bushes were looking a bit tired and I'll change the drop links as well, any idea what bush size I need as theres 23, 24, 25, are they easy to do at home or in need of a garage on some? also tyre pressure what is recomended for 205/50/16 on a 34 offset wheel, I put the manufactures pressure in and it felt like a bus when cornering so I put 36 in rear and 33 in front is this ok, the tyres are toyo's T1-R so are pritty soft, thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,115 Times in 5,338 Posts
    For Mtech supension, your ARB bushes will be 25mm. It is quite easy to change these as well as the drop links I will PM a couple of Dayshift members to add .

BFuk Legend
    Car Details
    steve23002's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    530i Sport
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    Auto
    Car Body Type:
    Saloon
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,379 Times in 5,803 Posts
    Hi mate, i would highly recommend poly bushes all round. IMO this will transform the car.
    I have used these guys before and have been very impressed with the fit and quality of the bushes
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BMW-E36-Full-F...1%7C240%3A1318
    Also it is worth checking the ball joints on the front lower suspension arms as these can wear quite quickly.
    I run M-tech suspension on my car and it does corner quite well but is a little bit boaty around corners so im going to fit some Eibach springs.
    Tyre pressures sound fine, thats exactly the same pressure as im running on 17" wheels.
    Hope this helps a bit

5. Remove Advertisements
    BimmerForums.co.uk
    Advertisements

Bimmer Fan
    Car Details
    Mike E36's Car Details
    Model of Car:
    m
    Year of Manufacture:
    Transmission Type:
    m
    Car Body Type:
    c

Thanks
    Hi thanks that helps alot I will order the complete kit of poly bushes I think I'll go for the powerflex though will fit what I can lol, thanks again for replys

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike E36 For This Useful Post:

steve23002 (27-02-2009)